It's you ... only brand new!
There's so much more to you than meets the eye.
Let us introduce you to the one who can show you how much more.
Women's Fresh Start Program
Women staying at the Esther House now have the opportunity to pursue a "fresh start!" The Fresh Start program is a four-eight month commitment where the women will learn the value of taking responsibility in all aspects of their life.
The Fresh Start program is designed to help women understand that they are worthy, valuable, and important in God's sight and His desire for them to flourish. Because of the complicated issues that many participants face, the program will be tailored to each individual's needs.
The program includes one-on-one meetings with a case manager, financial responsibility lessons, life skills classes, and opportunities to serve and give to others.
Women's Renewal Program
Our long-term residential renewal program offers hope for women who have experienced abuse, incarceration, addiction, homelessness, and/or emotional and spiritual wounds. This is accomplished by addressing their painful and destructive issues and providing the skills needed for a transformed life. We also offer Counseling services and job readiness training.
The Esther House program is available for women only.
The program includes Bible study & classes that address personal issues, chapel services, mentoring, life skills development, and outside church participation.
- To teach women what it means to have a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ and how to trust God to be their source of emotional & spiritual health
- To offer women the tools needed to overcome addictions and other negative and destructive habits
- To assist women in educational pursuits and in securing employment and housing upon completion of the in-house program
- To encourage women in building and maintaining healthy community relationships for accountability and to further develop them into productive members of society
"I was completely broken, scared, and homeless when I got to Esther House...Now I have a new life in Christ. I am blessed with a competent staff, the community of sisters, helpful volunteers, the generosity of the outside community, and Jesus!"
Participants Must Be:
- FEMALE AT BIRTH and Identifies as Female
In their anatomical Reality and identifying to their birth anatomical reality
- Physically able to do chores
- Serious about making a positive life change
- Willing to commit for a minimum of 9 months
Questions about the “Next Step” Relationship Renewal Experience should be directed to Katie Schmitt at 309.689.0915.