A Safe Space to Land
Providing hospitable overnight shelter to our neighbors in need. Clean clothes, nutritious meals and comfortable sleeping accommodations in a safe and secure environment.shelter inquiries
6847 N. Allen Road, Peoria, IL 61614
Phone: (309) 689-0915
Emergency relief services are offered to women and their dependent children at the Esther House. Male children up to the age of 10 may stay with their mothers.
In a clean and comfortable atmosphere, women and their children are welcome to find relief and hope. Spiritual, emotional, and physical care are provided.
- Nutritious meals
- Clean clothes
- Chapel services
- Bible studies
- Individualized case management
Shelter Facilities Include:
- 28 beds
- Shower facilities
- Kitchen/dining room
- Clothing room
- Day room - books, magazines, board games, etc.
If you are a female, age 18 or older, needing immediate assistance, please see below for the services offered at the Esther House. Women and women with dependent children are welcome. Male children up to age 10 may stay with their mother.
For males needing immediate assistance, please click here.
- Female, 18 years and older
- Dependent children are welcome with their mothers (males up to age 10)
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Must not require assisted living care
- Must be willing to abide by the rules of the Esther House
Check In: 2:00 - 4:00 PM
First-Time Guests can check in between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Includes meals, clothing, shower, chapel service, overnight shelter
- Must take all medications as prescribed by physician