Join Us for a Walk for Life!Sign Up
Pledge FrontPledge BackPosterDigital Slide
Important Forms and Documents:
Saturday, August 20th
Check-In 8:00 am
Walk Begins 8:30 am
200 Northeast Water St.
Join us on the river front for a two mile walk to raise funds for Empower Life Center. ELC is a pro-life ministry that presents the love and truth of Jesus Christ while providing compassionate assistance and free services to our community. ELC provides information and care in an effort to empower women and men to thrive in their pregnancy and parenting decisions.
Hope Walk participation gifts for Walkers who raise over:
- $200 Hope Walk T-Shirt
- $500 Hope Walk T-Shirt & Water Bottle
- $1,000 Hope Walk T-Shirt, Water Bottle, & Stadium Blanket
To benefit the Empower Life Center
Saving a life can be as simple as taking a walk!
When does the event start?
- 8:30AM But please arrive by 8:00 for check in.
How long will the event take?
- Walk will start at 8:30 with a short update from ELC and then we will walk 2 miles together! You can leave when you have completed the walk.
Will there be refreshments?
- Light refreshments will be served.
Do I have to check in the day of the event if I’ve already registered?
- Yes, please check in to let us know you have arrived. You can also turn in any funds or pledges collected and pick up your T-Shirt or other earned prizes.
Can I get my shirt or other prizes prior to the walk day?
- Once you have reached the prize levels, please contact us and you can pick up prizes at 601 SW Adams.
Where do I park for the Walk?
- There is plenty of parking around the Gateway Building. Look for our volunteers to point you in the right direction.
Rather use the hard copy of the pledge sheet?
What If The Weather Is Bad?
- Hopewalk will take place rain or shine, so bring an umbrella and walk!
Can’t attend that day?
- We still need your support - if you can’t be there that day, walk any day on your own and mail in the sponsor form or bring it by our office (601 SW Adams, Peoria, IL 61602)
How do I turn in my fundraising if I’ve used the pledge form?
- Here’s your options:
1 – Drop it off with any funds collected to our office at 601 SW Adams
2 – Bring the form and any funds collected to the Walk on Aug 20th
Prizes will be awarded at either time.
How much does it cost to participate in the Walk?
- There is no cost/fee for the Walk portion of the event. However since this is one of the primary ways Empower Life Center raises funds to support our mission, we encourage people to participate by raising funds or sponsoring themselves.
Who should I ask to sponsor me?
- We bet you know more people than you think! Don’t forget to ask family and friends who live out of town! Using your social media can also be a powerful tool. Follow us on Facebook (Peoria Rescue ministries) and you can share our posts as well.
How do I fundraise online?
- Register and create a personal fundraising page, then share it on your social networking pages and email – just use the links on your fundraising page! Start at peoriarescue.org and follow the links on the home page for HopeWalk
Still have questions?